On Sunday, June 22, 2014 at 14:45pm,
during the 38th session of UNESCO in Doha,
the Chauvet cave near the Pont d’Arc
was unanimously added to the
world’s cultural heritage list.
The independent winemaker
charter in individual Cellar
This winemaker undertakes to:
- Respect their land,
- Work their own vines,
- Pick their own grapes,
- Make and blend their own wines,
- Distil their own liqueurs,
- Bottle their wines in their own cellars,
- Sell and market their wines and liquors themselves,
- Host and advise visitors and clients in tasting sessions transmit their enjoyment of their wines and explain how they are made.
Only Winemakers who have signed this Charter and are members of the CNCP can use this logo.
WebAnalytics solution by